Having spent the past 8 years working in education, I have developed a love for helping all children flourish within Physical Education.
My career has seen me teach overseas during my time in Belgium, and then return to the UK to oversee the development of school rugby in Bury St Edmunds.
Since my return I have worked with schools across London and the South-East to deliver bespoke teacher training programmes in order to increase the quality of provision within the region. As part of this role I have tutored on the AfPE Level 5 Certification in Primary Physical Education, which has given me first hand experienced of supporting subject leaders in their development.
My experience has given me the tools to be able to work alongside both SLT and class teacher’s alike, providing operational and strategic support to ensure all children receive the outstanding experience of Physical Education that they deserve.
- We provide Impact Data using our PE Specific ‘development tracker’. This gives an objective data trail to map the progression your staff are making, which in turns helps to validate the decision to provide further training.
- The DfE ‘Evidencing the Impact Document’ can be an administrative burden on schools, we provide specialist support to assist in the completion of this document.
- Our staff have vast experience of the application process for School Games Awards (or local equivalents). They can manage this process for you, and help to ensure your school receives the accreditation it deserves.
- We can assist the monitoring of provision standards by providing formal observations. This will helps to develop a culture for high quality PE provision, as staff become more aware of what constitutes outstanding PE delivery.
Our team are experienced at supporting schools in their delivery of outstanding PE lessons:
- We provide outstanding PE lessons across all areas of the national curriculum.
- Our staff value whole-child development, and empower all pupils to find success
- Our staff are often used to cover PPA. This an effective way to ensure subject specialists are covering foundation subjects.
- By ensuring ‘Outstanding’ delivery in all areas of the PE curriculum (including Gymnastics & Dance) your pupil’s attainment will increase, along with notable cross-curricular benefits, including improved behaviour.
- We will provide summative assessment data after each unit of work in order to benchmark each pupil’s progress towards threshold targets.
- We have lots of experienced coaches who deliver high quality breakfast, lunch and after-school clubs across a range of topics (football, cricket, rugby, netball, basketball, gymnastics, and dance to name but a few).
- We can tailor packages to suit the needs of the school, but our online booking system allows us to manage all of the administration associated with the clubs, minimizing the workload for our clients.
- We can provide support in establishing and maintaining a playground games program utilising KS2 & MDS.
Gold Package- £3000 per term
This package covers 12 days of 1:1 teacher training sessions, subject leader support, and includes a free lunchtime club.
Silver Package– £2750 per term
This package includes 12 days of 1:1 teacher training sessions.
Bronze Package- £2250 per term
This package includes 12 days of Curriculum Support (PPA Cover).
Extra-curricular support can be quoted to meet your individual needs.
For further information please feel free to contact via return email, or using the details provided below.
January 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
February 6th, 13th & 27th
March 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
J.Heald Coaching 2020 Summer Performance Programmes
J.Heald Coaching is a company which prides himself on player development, working with aspiring younger players with a sole purpose of developing players’ Get your Summer 2020 Performance Programme by the 31st March & receive your discounted programme
For any queries Call Ashley on 07711 258475
When: Starting Thursday 19th September until Thursday 12th December (12 Sessions in Total)
Where: Thorley Hill Primary School, Bishops Stortford
Time: 15.30 – 16.30
Age Groups: Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3